Lots of interesting information is coming out about KIYOHARU's annual end of the year concert.
Every year, KIYOHARU holds a year-end concert at Namba HATCH in Osaka. And every year, the performance's length and number of songs increases little by little. In 2012, KIYOHARU performed 64 songs and for seven and a half hours, the concert ending at the unprecedented time of 2:00 a.m. Considering this, fans are wondering what KIYOHARU has in store this year.
The performances titled "'13 FINAL" will be held on December 23 at Yokohama BAY HALL and December 30 at Namba HATCH in Osaka. Every year, the Yokohama performance has a seasonally appropriate Christmas feeling, and there will likely be many fans that will, as usual, enjoy the concert in Christmassy costumes.
The year 2013 marks the tenth year that this concert will be held in Osaka. The fact that KIYOHARU's singing voice is strong enough to put to use for so many hours certainly makes these wonderful performances, but on November 17 on Twitter, KIYOHARU wrote, "I think that with this year, I want to bring it to an end." That is to say that this year may be the final chance to see this annual, lengthy concert. Of course, this is just a guess, and no one can know for sure. All that is known is what KIYOHARU wrote on Twitter: "This will by my final performance of the year in Osaka. Every year, I end the year with a 6-7 hour performance, but this year will be the tenth year, so I think that with this year, I want to bring it to an end. Please come to Namba on 12/30."
The year 2014 will mark the twentieth anniversary of KUROYUME's debut. It is also the tenth anniversary of KIYOHARU's solo debut, making it a critical turning point in KIYOHARU's career.

No comments:
Post a Comment