Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BUCK-TICK's Imai Hisashi, first child born!

BUCK-TICK's guitarist Imai Hisashi has announced of the birth of his first child in his blog.

"I have an announcement", a blog entry with a title like this. What kind of announcement? I opened the blog curiously, and saw, "August Xth, my family has increased. So yeah, my first child was born." I was surprised at this post, but at the same time I was able to receive some of his happiness from this announcement.

I wonder what kind of child is (s)he? He wrote to his blog, that "I thought I would write a lot about this, but I can't find any words. Nothing (laugh) If I would be writing about nattou, I could keep going on and on", so he has not written any details, but I believe Imai is very happy at the moment too.

On the other hand, BUCK-TICK's performance for "Kishidanbanpaku" and "Nakatsugawa THE SOLAR BUDOKAN 2013" has been decided! Please go see the stage of the band that keeps on shining even after their 25th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment