Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2012

GUILD - NEW SINGLE 「I'll be there for you」




GUILD have announced their new single entitled "I'll be there for you" which will be released in three types on October 17th.

The limited edition Type A shall contain the CD+DVD and will cost £12.07 [¥1,500]
Limited edition Type B shall contain the CD+DVD and will also cost £12.07 [¥1,500]
The regular edition shall contain the CD+CD Extra and will cost £8.05 [¥1,000]


2012年10月17日(水) Sale
「I'll be there for you」

全4タイプ発売

Limited Edition A[CD+DVD]
(CD)
「I'll be there for you」を含む全4曲収録
(DVD)
1.I'll be there for you PV (Version1)
2.PV撮影オフショット映像
3.LIVE映像(収録楽曲未定)
EAZZ-0095 ¥1,500(税込)

Limited Edition B[CD+DVD]
(CD)
「I'll be there for you」を含む全4曲収録
(DVD)
1.I'll be there for you PV (Version2)
2.ジャケット撮影オフショット映像
3.LIVE映像(収録楽曲未定)
EAZZ-0096 ¥1,500(税込)

Regular Edition[CD+CDextra]
(CD)
「I'll be there for you」を含む全4曲収録+カラオケ4曲
(CDextra)
1.I'll be there for you PV (Version3)
EAZZ-0097 ¥1,000(税込)

・LIVE会場&通販限定盤
1.I'll be there for you
2.I'll be there for you -Acoustic Version-
3.I'll be there for you -Instrumental Version-
EAZZ-0098 ハッピープライス ¥500(税込)


No comments:

Post a Comment